You know listening to conservative opinion is like an aggravation sold on an installment plan compounding with interest for eons.
They love to whine about everything under the sun. So it is not surprising to see our favorite agitators decided to bring up their favorite boogieman — the socialist!
What did this favorite boogie man do this time?
Let look at the the republican news article — screenshot below (also notice the name of their site)
Let’s pawn these clowns.
“March 8 is the 100th anniversary of the start of the Russian Revolution, sparked by a violent worker’s strike that was among the catalysts for the toppling of the monarchy, the regicide of Tsar Nicholas II and his family, and the beginnings of communism’s iron rule that laid the groundwork for the Soviet Union, with its mass starvations, torture and executions of millions under Joseph Stalin.”
First off what’s with run on sentence?
Second you can’t look smart by copy pasting every word from thesaurus.
“Regicide” means killing of a king. Russian never had a king they had Czar! Gotta learn that history.
Russian Czar was remove because he ordered his soldiers to shoot unarmed protesters.
It is known as Blood Sunday 1905.
“Bloody Sunday or Red Sunday Russian: Крова́вое воскресе́нье; IPA: [krɐˈvavəɪ vəskrʲɪˈsʲenʲjɪ]) is the name given to the events of Sunday, 22 January [O.S. 9 January] 1905 in St Petersburg, Russia, when unarmed demonstrators led by Father Georgy Gapon were fired upon by soldiers of the Imperial Guard as they marched towards the Winter Palace to present a petition to Tsar Nicholas II of Russia. ”
By the did you guys catch the irony? Russian King order a Christian leader and his unarmed followers to be shot.
Conservatives calling themselves (Church Militant) take the side of the king. It’s kinda like Catholic Church defending pedophilia!
But it gets better:
Just look at all the buzz words “communism, soviet union, starvation, torture, executions”.
This is what psychologist called “cult indoctrination 8 steps”. Using buzz words to instill terror, fear among their followers. Watch for these words always use when talking about “immigration”, “liberalism” or anything that can be use control the mind conservatives voters.
Going back to what I said. Shooting unarmed protest was the main reason why Russian were enrage at the behavior of their narcissistic Czar. Almost parallel to American wanting freedom from British.
Biggest fear conservatives use to get votes from white/european.
- Jews (spoken only in hush hush voice)
- Chinese (preferably called Red China)
Look at the last sentence of the paragraph “that laid the groundwork for the Soviet Union, with its mass starvations, torture and executions of millions under Joseph Stalin.”
The very first president of Soviet Union was Vladimir Lenin (1870 – 1924).
Joseph Stalin was the second president from 1924 – 1953.
Germany started a world war two in Sep 1, 1939 and war ended in Sep 2, 1945.
Vast majority of Slav were killed fighting German, and its allies. Around 50 millions people died during WW2.
I was brought up with conservative values; over the year I come to distance myself with their hypocrisy, and political nuttiness.
But you know every now, and then my favorite distractor love to point out the horror of liberalism. It’s funny how many of these liberal hating traditionalists are always parking their cars on hooters.
Maybe they are just there to buy some chicken wings…
“March 8 also happens to be International Women’s Day — and the two dates aren’t coincidental.”
Yes they are!
Here are other things happen on March 8
- 1586 Johan van Oldenbarnevelt becomes Dutch chief legal advisor
- 1658 Peace of Roskilde between Sweden & Denmark
- 1702 Queen Anne becomes Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland upon death of King William III
- 1706 Vienna’s Wiener Stadtbank established
- 1711 Antoin de Guiscard tries English premier Haley for murder
- 1722 Afghan monarch Mir Mahmud occupies Persia
- 1746 Duke of Cumberland’s troops occupy Aberdeen
- 1754 Marquis of Ensenada becomes premier of Spain
- 1766 Willem V (18) becomes governor of United Provinces
- 1777 Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1782 Gnadenhutten Massacre – Ohio militia kills 90 indians
- 1801 British drive French forces from Abukir, Egypt
- 1813 1st concerto of Royal Philharmonic
- 1817 The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1838 US mint in New Orleans begins operation (producing dimes)
- 1844 King Oscar I ascends to the throne of Sweden-Norway.