I was reading some of my previous post. I noticed that are few words added by mistake. For example when I meant to say “I was sleeping”, the word sleep was changed into “sitting”.
If you find such mistake feel free to let me know. The reason why such error exists is due to my “windows” tablet.
I always proof reading my blog, however with tablet computer it has become overly complicated. Due to the nature of a touch screen tablet. Microsoft in their wisdom has added an extra “auto proof reading” feature which override everything I have changed and corrected. So when I am uploading a document online MS Office would discard my last edited version, and stick to its own suggested correction.
MS office may not be virtual humanoid; however it has capture narcissism perfectly.